Angela Arumpanayil MSN, RN, AGACNP-BC, CCRN
Instructor in the School of Nursing
- Adult Critical Care
- Palliative Care in the Critical Care Setting
- Simulation in Nurse Education
- MSN, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- BSN, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Arumpanayil, A. (2013). Inhaled epoprostenol to support the severely hypoxemic patient with acute respiratory syndrome. Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing, 32(5), 229-236.