Evanne Juratovac, PhD, RN, GCNS-BC
Assistant Professor, School of Nursing; Assistant Professor, School of Medicine; Faculty Associate, University Center on Aging and Health; NEXus Faculty Coordinator
- Depressive Symptoms
- Caregiver Health
- "Delirium Education and Evaluation Program” [DEEP]: Using Service Learning to Teach Nursing Students and Family Caregivers of Older Adults about Delirium Recognition and Prevention: Principal Investigator.
- "Effort in Caregiving and its Relationship to Caregiver Depressive Symptoms" (2007-2009): Principal Investigator. Dr Diana Morris: Co-investigator.
- "Understanding Effort in Caregiving [a mixed methods study]" (2006-2007): Principal Investigator. Dr Diana Morris: Co-investigator.
- "Creating Care Networks: The Prentiss Project" (2004-2005): Co-investigator with Dr. Diana Morris.
- Project Coordinator for "Care Networks for Formal and Informal Caregivers of Older Adults" – Dr. Diana Morris: Project Director. (2003-2008)
- Gerontology and geriatric mental health
- Family education and intervention
- Active Learning
- BSN, Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- MSN, Geriatric Mental Health Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Cleveland, OH
- PhD, Nursing. Case Western Reserve University, School of Graduate Studies, Cleveland, OH
- Juratovac, E., & Zauszniewski, J. A. (2014). Full-time employed and a family caregiver: A profile of women’s workload, effort, and health. Women’s Health Issues, 24(2), 187-196.
- Musil, C. M., Warner, C. D., & Juratovac, E. (2013). Caregiving Relationships. In E. A. Capezuti, M. Malone, p. Katz, & M. D. Mezey (Eds.), The Encyclopedia of Elder Care (3rd ed). New York: Springer.
- Juratovac E, Morris DL, Zauszniewski JA, Wykle ML. (2012). Effort, workload, and depressive symptoms in family caregivers of older adults: Conceptualizing and testing a work-health relationship. Research and Theory for Nursing Practice: an International Journal, 26(2), 74-94.
- Juratovac, E. (2011). In M.E. Wallace & L. Neal-Boylan (Ed.), Caregiving In Case Studies in Nursing Care for Older Adults (pp. 245-252). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- Juratovac, E. (2011). In M.E. Wallace & L. Neal-Boylan (Ed.), Geriatric Depression In Case Studies in Nursing Care for Older Adults (pp. 313-322). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.