Marilyn Lotas, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Maternal Child Health
- Very Low and Low Birth Weight Infant Health Issues
- Development of Biological Rhythms in Preterm Infants
- EEG Based Sleep Patterns in Preterm Infants Maintained in Dim vs Routine Lighting
- Co-Director, “Geriatric Nursing Education for Senior BSN Students,” B. Roberts, Program Director, Bureau of Health Professions, Health Resources and Services Administration, HP00198, 2001-2002.
- Core Faculty, “Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Advanced Education Program,” Donna Dowling, Program Director, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Health Professions, HP-00263-01, 2001-2004.
- Project Team Member, Center for Nursing Education, Simulation, and Innovation and Multimedia Laboratory, Provost's Opportunity Fund, Case Western Reserve University, 2001-2003.
- Community-Campus Partnerships/ Service Learning
- BSN, Nursing, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- MSN, Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Med Psychology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- PhD, Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Barabach, L., Ludington, S. M., Dowling, D. A., Lotas, M. B. (2016). Maternal Report of Breastfeeding Support and Maternal Role Competence at an Ohio Baby Friendly Designated Hospital. Journal of Human Lactation.