Andrew P. Reimer, PhD, RN
- Measurement of the physiological stressors of flight on patients
- Informatics: Developing an air medical transport registry
- Health-services research identifying appropriate and cost-effective use of air medical services
- Ethics of medical transport
- Flight nursing decision-making and expertise—theory development
- Assessing Patient Exposure to Transport and Clinical Outcomes. National Institutes of Health Clinical Loan Repayment Program National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, 2012-2014.
- Assessing Patient Exposure to Transport. MedEvac Foundation International. Role: Primary Investigator, 2012.
- Training Projects
- 5KL2RR024990 NIH/NCRR. KL2 Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Training Program. Role: KL2 Clinical Research Scholar. 2011–2014.
- 5 T32 NR009761-02. Multiple Morbidities in Vulnerable Populations: Nurse Scientist Training. Role: Pre-doctoral student, 2008 –2009.
- Critical care
- Flight nursing—providing care in unstructured environments
- Health services utilization—outcomes
- BSN, 2004. Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Cleveland, Ohio
- PhD, Nursing Science, 2010. Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Cleveland, Ohio
- Reimer, AP., Moore, S.M. (2010). Flight Nursing Expertise: Toward a Middle-range Theory. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 66(5), 1183-1192.
- Andrew P. Reimer, Alex Milinovichb, Elizabeth A. Madigan. Data Quality Assessment Framework to Assess Electronic Medical Record Data for use in Research. Original Research Article International Journal of Medical Informatics, available online 24 March 2016, Pages