How to Apply
Apply to the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
We offer a number of undergraduate and graduate nursing program options to meet your needs. Find your degree program below to learn how to apply for admission. For more information or if you have any questions, please call us at 216.368.2529 or email Nursing Application Support.
How to Apply for:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- The Case Western Reserve University Office of Undergraduate Admission administers the application process for the BSN program.
- Graduate Entry MN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
- The Case Western Reserve University School of Graduate Studies administers the application process for the PhD program.
- PhD Admission for DNP Graduates
- Prospective students must apply to both the PhD and DNP programs, indicating their interest in the dual doctorate within the online application.
- International Students