Transfer of Credit Policy
Can I transfer credits?
- A maximum of six credits can be transferred into the Post-Master's DNP program.
For credits to be transferred, the student must have received a grade of B or above and the course must have been taken in the last five years from an accredited university or college.
A transcript reflecting the course grade must be in the student’s file
If the student wishes to take a course prospectively:
Approval for the course should be obtained before the course is taken.
The student will request that a transcript be sent to the FPB registrar’s office once the course is completed.
- To have a course approved, the student should submit to the Program Director:
- An application for Transfer of Credit Form
- A syllabus for the course that includes course description, course objectives and a detailed content outline.
- The Program Director will give the application to the appropriate faculty member who will approve or not approve the course for transfer credit.
- The form will be sent to the registrar’s office where it will be placed in the student’s file.
- The registrar will have the transferred course posted to the student’s record in the Student Information System.