We offer grants, loans, scholarships and student employment opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students, many of whom are eligible for some type of assistance to cover tuition and expenses.
We encourage all of our students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA, along with the CWRU Financial Aid application, is required to determine eligibility for the various financial aid programs.
- Access My Financial Aid and complete the online CWRU Financial Aid Application.
- Graduate nursing students are required to complete the Memo of Assistance (MOA) form:
To review the necessary steps to completing a financial aid application at Case Western Reserve University, visit the University Financial Aid Office's website.
Academic Year 2016–2017
Tuition is billed per credit hour for many of our graduate nursing programs. The rate per credit hour is as follows:
|MSN and Joint Degree Programs||$1,952|
Tuition for our two-year MN degree, Graduate Entry Nursing Program, is estimated at $93,696.
Graduate Budget Allowances
Case Western Reserve University includes tuition, fees, and the following standard allowance in the estimated cost of education:
- Living allowance: $19,960
- Books and supplies: calculated at $64 per credit hour
- Travel: included with living allowance
Undergraduate Budget Allowances
Case Western Reserve University includes tuition, fees and the following standard allowances in the estimated cost of education:
- Living allowance: $15,232 (average) (2)
- Books and supplies: $1,600
- Travel: amount varies (1)
Annual Federal Direct Loan Limits
|Class Level||Maximum Subsidized Stafford Eligibility||Additional Unsubsidized Stafford Eligibility||Maximum Unsubsidized Stafford Eligibility|
|Junior and Senior||$5,500||$2,000||$7,000
- Travel includes estimated cost for trips home.
- Room and Board for On-Campus Housing; costs range from $12,310 to $14,500.
- Available to Independent Undergraduate Students as determined on the FAFSA. Includes eligibility for Additional Unsubsidized Stafford.
Director of Financial Aid:
Dedra Hanna Adams
CampusRN to apply for the $1,000 scholarship.
Visit CampusRN to search for thousands of jobs and scholarships.