Faculty at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing has shared knowledge on flight nursing at conventions and conferences around the country.
Check out some of the recent presentations they’ve given:
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). Designing the nation’s first critical care transport helicopter simulator. Poster presentation at the 43rd Biennial Sigma Theta Tau International Convention, Las Vegas, Nevada, 11/8/15.
- Steiner, Stephanie (2015). Stop the Bleeding!! A Look At Managing ICH in CCT. Podium presentation at the Air Medical Transport Conference, Long Beach, California, 10/20/15.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015).Critical care transport training: New strides in simulating the austere environment. Podium presentation at the Air Medical Transport Conference, Long Beach, California, 10/20/15.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). North America’s first flight simulation center: An exemplar of advanced simulation. Podium presentation at the 14th Annual International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, 6/12/15.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). Constructing The Nation’s First Helicopter Simulator to Train Critical Care Transport Personnel. Poster presentation at From Tidal Waves to Terrorism: International Models of Care in Air Medical Transport and Roles in Disaster Response, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, 5/5/2015.
- Alfes, C. M. (2015). Taking simulation to new heights: Building a flight simulation center for critical care transport. Podium presentation at the Ohio Consortium of Nursing Learning Labs, Ashland University, Mansfield, Ohio, 4/24/15.
Flight Program Contacts
Simulation + Training Coordinator:
MSN Department Assistant