Flight Nursing Summer Camp
Flight Nursing Summer Camp 2017
July 15-19, 2017
The Dorothy Ebersbach Academic Center for Flight Nursing is supported by the FPB School of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University, as part of the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Flight Nursing program.
- The annual summer camp:
- Enhances & educates the current workforce within the air-medical practice arena & promotes flight nursing
- Provides an opportunity for graduate nursing students to get specialized training in caring for critically ill and injured patients in unstructured environments
- Serves as a continuing educational format for flight nurses and transport nurses to review and renew air-medical practice skills
- Is comprised of didactic lectures and surgical skill stations encompassing human simulation, natural synthetic environments, and education in the fourth dimension, all specific to air-medical practice strategies
- View highlights from earlier summer camps.
Flight Program Contacts
Simulation + Training Coordinator:
MSN Department Assistant