Earn in-demand Post-Master’s Certificates with just a few additional credit hours
The Affordable Care Act has made certain Post-Master’s certifications, such as Adult-Gerontology Primary Care or Family Systems Mental Health Nursing, in high demand. Further your career by earning these certifications—or any one of 10 others—at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing. It can take as few as one to three additional classes.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Education with Population Focus
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
- Nurse Anesthesia | School of Nursing | Case Western Reserve Univ
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
Palliative Care specialty can be added to any MSN major.
Flight Nursing specialty can be added to Acute Care majors.
These distance-friendly courses from one of the nation’s top nursing schools are offered as hybrid classes: online content and/or short weeklong or weekend inclass experiences. Programs are customized to individual needs and educational background.
Financial aid is available.