Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Nursing Across the Lifespan
MSN-prepared nurses deliver evidence-based care through a variety of specialties and subspecialties. They are in high demand as nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and nurse anesthetists.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Education with Population Focus
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
- MSN students can blend majors or pursue joint master's degree opportunities with other schools at Case Western Reserve University.
- Post-master's certificates are available for all majors and can be customized for your education.
- Many courses are offered as intensive or web-based classes.
- Several different entry options to the MSN program are available.
- The program is affiliated with some of the most prestigious healthcare institutions in the country.
- A Palliative Care subspecialty can be added to any MSN major.
- A Flight Nursing subspecialty can be added to Acute Care majors.
- An oncology subspecialty can be added with special consideration.