Centers of Excellence at Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
Distinction throughout the nursing spectrum
In addition to providing an advanced academic and clinical education, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing's Centers of Excellence offer a wealth of services and experiences, serving both the health care community and the community-at-large.
The Centers of Excellence at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing expose students first-hand to nursing research, global health care systems, evidence-based practice, initiatives in aging care, self-management, end-of-life science, inclusion of persons with disabilities into research and flight nursing.
- PAHO/WHO Collaborating Center for Research and Clinical Training in Home Care Nursing
- Sarah Cole Hirsh Institute for Best Nursing Practices Based on Evidence
- The University Center on Aging and Health (UCAH)
- Center of Excellence for Self-Management Advancement through Research and Translation (SMART)
- Full Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Self-Management Research (FIND) Lab
- The Dorothy Ebersbach Academic Center for Flight Nursing
- Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Institute
Hirsh Institute for Best Nursing Practices Based on Evidence:
Dorothy Ebersbach Academic Center for Flight Nursing: